Already have a Username/Password for Notulae Scientia Biologicae?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (in addition, Author Statement completed is required).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, and exemplified in our model.
- Author Statement printed, completed and signed with blue pen; the Author Statement must be scanned and then uploaded as a supplementary file in the submission process. Please note: Articles submitted will not be considered without Author Statement!
Papers published in Notulae Scientia Biologicae will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.